Monday, January 21, 2008

In just a few minutes time...


...I was outside shoveling snow, and came back in to find Sydney covered in marker, and Jenna covered in olive oil. Needless to say, we had yet another mid-afternoon bath & I got to clean my pantry floor again.

11 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny. It is amazing what their little minds can come up with. How did you clean up the olive oil? And I hope the marker wasn't permanent.

Vanessa said...

Aren't kids amazing at how fast they can accomplish something? I can just picture olive oil everywhere and I would be furious! HAHAHAHAHA!

Keri said...

Amber--I just wiped it up with paper towels. I had just recently mopped, so it'll have to wait until I mop again. Oddly enough, we had a similar olive oil incident on Saturday, so my rug was still in the dryer from that one. I've yet to address the oil on her clothes... And the marker wasn't permanent, it was dry erase & came off her skin easily. Once again, I've yet to address the marker on the clothes...

amanda said...

oh that stinks! oil is never fun to clean up, then again cleaning is never fun all the time.

Rachel said...

What a mess, funny picture though. It's amazing how clean something can be one minute, and you turn around and a hurriane went through!

Jen said...

Oh my! Looks like Kennedy!

Candace said...

ha ha ha! sorry.

olive oil!?!?

Heather said...

WOW, isn't it funny just how little time it takes for them to get into stuff. OH and a tip on the oil on the clothes...it sounds silly but; Dawn takes grease out of your way...seriously take some Dawn dish soap to it!

ollie said...

Whoa!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!! I can't believe you were having to shovel more snow! How often do you have to do that?

Dixie said...

Just a little trick I learned back in 'Nam...Spray De-solve It on the oil. Takes oil, grease, wax, pen out of anything!

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Ha! The joys of motherhood! I don't know why we ever attempt to get anything done other than watching the kids :)