Things on my To Do list...
1. Finish my mother-in-law’s birthday gift.
2. Dry & put away laundry.
3. Make dinner.
4. Do RS minutes from our last presidency meeting.
If I were suddenly a billionaire...
1. I would pay off our debt,
2. Invest,
3. Find worthy causes to donate to,
4. Take a nice vacation or two or three…,
5. Allow Randy to quit his job and do whatever business he wanted to.
3 Bad Habits I have...
1. Making no-bake cookies almost daily.
2. Jumping out of bed in the morning and forgetting to pray.
3. Staying up too late working on family history or other computer stuff.
5 Places I have lived...
1. Fruitland, NM
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Nauvoo, IL
4. Orem, UT (blech!)
5. Spanish Fork, UT
5 Jobs I have had
1. Lawn Caretaker (thanks to my Grandpa F.)
2. Office Temp
3. Accounts Payable Clerk
4. Mortgage Processor
5. Accountant
6 things most people don't know about me...
1. I’ve never colored my hair…ever.
2. I don’t enjoy action movies. I prefer movies that seem true to life.
3. I didn’t really enjoy playing with dolls growing up.
4. I don’t like cats, and I’m not too fond of any other animals, either.
5. I diligently wrote in my journal for years until I got married.
6. I am an organization freak—but you might have known that already.
3 of my goals in the next two years...
1. Plant my garden & continue to beautify my yard.
2. Tackle our unfortunate debt that has stacked up this past year.
3. Be thinner, healthier, and more active.
7 comments:
awesome for you! It's always fun to read little tidbits about people that you might not otherwise know.
When did you live in IL, that is so cool. And could have sworn you liked CATS.
I lived in IL for a total of 8 days with a summer job...before I decided it wasn't going to work for me. But hey, I still lived there, and I love going back. It's a wonderful, beautiful place. I also did like cats when I was younger, but sometime in high school, I came to really dislike them.
I've never colored my hair either! Not at all.....I'm too scared to.
You're so freakin' cool... will you be my valentine?????? ;-)
Can you really count IL? Come-on! It was like a vacation!!!
I hear that debt thing...we're working hard on it. It just stinks going without thingss ou want...and only getting want you NEED!
Post a Comment