Shhh...don't tell them their parents are nerds and those are really graphing calculators!
Sydney's the one with a very creative imagination.
Ha! That's awesome! Except those things do cost just as much as a video game would...They seem to enjoy it though!
what nerdy parents...just kidding, Sabrina has always used my graphing calculater as a telephone!
Wow Keri, Sydney looks like she has grown up a ton since I saw her last! Your girls are so cute!!
Thats great!! If they don't know the difference then why not!! I'll have to remember this one
When we play video games we give Annalee an extra controller (that isn't hooked up.) My husband did the same thing with his niece when he played with his brother, and she thought that she was making the characters move on the screen!
Yes! They are adorable! I love the nerd comment. The pictures and comments were hysterical!
Lol! They are so cute! We do the same thing with Monkey Boy when playing the Wii. He *thinks* he's doing it and loves it.I love Jenna's expression in the last one, she is so pleased!
I love how kids can always come up with something fun. It's so great to watch their imaginations work.
oooohhhh.... remember when graphing calculators WERE cool?????
That is too funny...ahhh simplicity! The things they find to entertain themselves!
Graphing calculators are WAY better than video games. ha ha :-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ha! That's awesome! Except those things do cost just as much as a video game would...They seem to enjoy it though!
what nerdy parents...just kidding, Sabrina has always used my graphing calculater as a telephone!
Wow Keri, Sydney looks like she has grown up a ton since I saw her last! Your girls are so cute!!
Thats great!! If they don't know the difference then why not!! I'll have to remember this one
When we play video games we give Annalee an extra controller (that isn't hooked up.) My husband did the same thing with his niece when he played with his brother, and she thought that she was making the characters move on the screen!
Yes! They are adorable! I love the nerd comment. The pictures and comments were hysterical!
Lol! They are so cute! We do the same thing with Monkey Boy when playing the Wii. He *thinks* he's doing it and loves it.
I love Jenna's expression in the last one, she is so pleased!
I love how kids can always come up with something fun. It's so great to watch their imaginations work.
oooohhhh.... remember when graphing calculators WERE cool?????
That is too funny...ahhh simplicity! The things they find to entertain themselves!
Graphing calculators are WAY better than video games. ha ha :-)
Post a Comment