Monday, October 13, 2008

To great friends...

...thanks for making my day a little better today. I'm feeling like I can face the world again. Let's hope for the same tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

Rolyndia said...

I hope things are going better for you. I understand the 'grumpy" feeling. I have felt the same way lately and not sure why.

Amber said...

We love you Keri. I have to remind myself that Heavenly Father knows better than I do and to just have a little faith. But it sure is hard sometimes. You need to take some time for yourself. Even if it is just locking yourself in the bathroom for a good cry.

Rachel said...

I'm glad today was better for you.

Dana P said...

Keri - I wish I would have read your post yesterday! I think blogs are such a great idea just because of instances like this. I love that your share you thoughts because you need to know just how "put-together" you are! You are always the first person to help when someone needs you are you are always such a great friend.

Just think of it this way...if you don't get around to clearing your garden until spring, no one will konw because it will be covered with a foot of snow! I have learned to take things a day at a time. Stressing over things doesn't make them go away, it only take longer to get them taken care of. Please just know how great you are!! :)

(Oh, and I would love to come help you tear out your garden if you need help, just give me a call!)