Jenna is such a crack-up! This morning as I was working out in my room, she hung out with me and provided much entertainment. First, she spilled her dry cereal all over my floor. She then stepped on it with my slippers on her feet. Off came the slippers, then she found a pair of clean socks that fit just right on her hands. She then turned into a puppy, complete with eating the cereal off the floor. Yum! I was also graced with watching her dance to the music (spinning around and around), amongst other things. She is too funny, and I am a way good mom, too!...Don't you let your kids eat off the floor?

Yesterday, she came to me all frustrated trying to put on pajama pants that belong to a stuffed animal. Yeah... As the accomodating mom that I am, I put them on, and they fit! Okay, so they fit like spandex shorts, but she was happy. The outfit wasn't complete, though. She had to top it off with a pair of Sydney's (clean) panties. She moves so much that this is the best shot I could get of her little outfit.

And then this. I came home from a meeting tonight. Jenna was supposed to be asleep, but I needed to grab Sydney's pj's in their room. I found Jenna in bed. Awake & wearing these. They complete the outfit, don't you think?

And then my sweet girl who provides so much entertainment in different ways, needed her picture taken, too. At least she can hold still for me!
7 comments:
Those are two sweet girls! So Funny!
Ha ha I love Jenna she's so funny! So much spunk for a tiny tot. Oh and we love Sydney too!
Who needs television?
I agree, kids are the best entertainment around.
how funny! your kids have great imaginations.
Jenna reminds me so much of my Kourt. Boy, if our two girls ever got together, we would be in trouble Keri.
haha, our girls and their shoes. What are we gonna do!
Post a Comment