However, my heart is heavy today. One of my aunts was very recently diagnosed with cancer. I have another great-aunt and my cousin's son who are also battling cancer right now. And yet another aunt and cousin's daughter who are experiencing other major health problems as I write. It seems so crazy. I feel like there's nothing that I can personally do to help. Please, loved ones, know that I am praying for you. :)
3 comments:
It is so hard when you feel helpless in loved ones trials. Hope things go well for all of them.
p.s. Your blog is private right? So how did you enable it to show when you update on other people's blogs? Hope this makes since.
Thanks for the post Keri! Now you can add EJ to your list! Is this ever going to end?!
I hate feeling helpless in situations like that. But it is all too common in life isn't it? I hope they get better quickly. Cancer is a major drag for sure. We know in my family. I guess it's part of getting old for some people.
Post a Comment