Sunday, April 12, 2009

Egg Hunting

We got together Saturday morning with a small group of neighbors to hunt eggs.  You know I don't like large groups where I can lose my children, so this was perfect for me.  I think all of the kids had fun and got plenty of eggs, too.

I love the expression on Sydney's face.  She found an egg on top of the crate & then Randy pointed out that there was one below the crate, as well, and that's the look of surprise & excitement she gave him.  

Jenna did pretty well.  Of course, I had to lead her along.  I think she got quite a few because I was helping her.  Oops!

But this is really all that Jenna wanted to be doing.  Oh, and I found the "money egg" that Wes hid for the adults.  Next year, Wes, there need to be more cash & you need to hide it way better.  Thanks for the fun, Wes & Merri!

1 comment:

Nalene said...

Looks like great fun! You have great neighbors!