Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week in Review

Miles driven with 2 kids:  500+
Siblings visited:  2
Loads of laundry changed:  12 or so
Loads of laundry folded:  0
Diapers I personally changed:  too many to count
Diapers I want to change in the future:  0
Chance of my previous want coming true:  0%
Nails painted pink:  50, give or take
Ponytails made:  15
People who I owe thanks to for this past week:  lots
Tax returns prepared:  5
Burgers & fries eaten:  2
Fondue restaurants enjoyed:  1  (Can I have chocolate fondue every day??)
Calories consumed:  too many to count
Exercise minutes:  35
Pounds gained:  0--Whew, that was close!  I probably won't get that lucky again!
General conference sessions watched:  4
Naps taken during conference:  3--and I try SOO hard to stay awake!
Desire to be better in so many ways this week:  100%
My need for the Lord's help:  100%+

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What a busy lady you are, and especially what a great sister you are!

Koreena said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I'm with you on the diaper thing.

conner posse said...

oh my goodness, i have wayyyy too many blogs to catch up on!! i am up with a screaming baby right now, so i have oodles of time on my hands. yeah, i'd rather be snoozing, but catching up on your blog is a good thing!! miss you!!

Krista Dearden said...

hahahaha! I love it! I was smiling reading every update...especially the one about the diaper changing. Boy, do I understand that desire!

Sandi said...

I love those numbers--can totally relate!

The Perkins Fam said...

You are one busy woman!!

Dixie said...

12 loads of laundry & none of them folded? Yikes. I would just give up if I were you. There is no hope! ;)