Sunday, April 12, 2009

Notice anything different?

Oh, yes, we did!!

This was the initial hair I cut off, but I think it was a good 6 inches when all was said and done.

Of course, I'm not trained and there are a lot of imperfections.  For those who know, how do I better cut what's in back?  Her hair is really thick and it didn't want to curl under, but rather kinda flip to the side.

So, yeah, it's a bit asymetrical around the face.  Overall, I like it, and Sydney loves it.  Now it's time for me to chop mine!

9 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

I think you did a pretty good job!

Vanessa said...

You do great for not having any training! She looks adorable.

Merri Hackett said...

It's sooo cute! She looked so cute yesterday being the reverence child! I am not daring enough to cut Kamrie's...I don't have steady hands. :)

Nalene said...

You did a great job! I gave my advice over the phone. It really isn't that hard, just a few little hints to remember!

ollie said...

Wow!!! Keri, you did an amazing job! She looks soooooooo grown up and so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Looks good! I was surprised to see the Easter dress post with her short hair before hearing about a hair cut! LOL

Lara said...

Wow, I am so impressed, you did a great job. She looks so grown up!

Dixie said...

remember that time that you had me cut your hair? ...yikes... You are pretty brave to give your daughter a bob!

Jodi said...

Dang Keri, I cannot believe how good of a job you did. I would NEVER trust myself to cut off that much....maybe a little trim, but I could never venture to try more than that. I am so impressed. I was going to tell you that Sydney's haircut was cute, then I realized you did it. You certainly have a talent. Oh and the girlies dresses are ADORABLE!!! I love Sydney's little jacket too.