Monday, April 20, 2009

Name that tune...

Name that tune and win a prize! Ok, maybe not a prize but this is some cute stuff. She picks this up from her mom singing and dancing around the house all the time.



And the fact that she is next to her princess castle should help!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

White Horse by Taylor Swift. Look out! Your girl is headed for star-dom!

Erin L said...

I didn't know the song... I don't listen to the radio much. But that video is sooooo cute!

Lily said...

How sweet. Her little voice is so cute.

Vanessa said...

I agree...Taylor Swift! That is so cute! Her little voice is so sweet!

Alan said...

how cute!! It just goes to show how much kids actually do listen to their parents!

Cheryl said...

Cambry wanted to watch this over and over again!!!! She likes the princess tent a lot!! Bytheway, her hair is really cute.

Unknown said...

Sounded like Rockstar by Pink to me. Mick and Tori love that song.