ha ha ha Jenna is so funny. ;)
wow. This is why we have kids when we're young right.
Isn't it fun being a mommy? :)
It's always the cute ones that are the most trouble. How else would they live to adulthood?
lol! Oh the joys of motherhood. It's funny to think that someday you are going to look back and cherish those things.
She is funny. Sometimes you just have to "oh well, it's just a phone" :) I bet she fills your days with lots of laughter.
Look at that skinny neck! Isn't it cute...I remember when I used to have one of those! Oh, well, gone are the days!
Oh my gosh! What a little toot! That's funny about Sydney's comment on your Twitter too....oops!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ha ha ha Jenna is so funny. ;)
wow. This is why we have kids when we're young right.
Isn't it fun being a mommy? :)
It's always the cute ones that are the most trouble. How else would they live to adulthood?
lol! Oh the joys of motherhood. It's funny to think that someday you are going to look back and cherish those things.
She is funny. Sometimes you just have to "oh well, it's just a phone" :) I bet she fills your days with lots of laughter.
Look at that skinny neck! Isn't it cute...I remember when I used to have one of those! Oh, well, gone are the days!
Oh my gosh! What a little toot! That's funny about Sydney's comment on your Twitter too....oops!
Post a Comment