
This is the only way Jenna likes to swing (on her tummy). She's too independent to actually want us to push her...plus, I think swinging actually terrifies her.

I especially love my girls when they're sleeping. What's Sydney wearing, you ask? Let's take a closer look.

Hmm...it seems she's wearing a swimming robe... Hey, if it makes her happy! We just thought it was too funny that she was wearing the hood while she slept!
11 comments:
I love your girls too...precious!
Before the close-up I thought she had some white tights on her head!
I just love sleeping kids pictures. They always are so angelic . . . then they wake up!
That picture of Jenna on the swing is too cute!! You do have some cute cute girls! You are a lucky gal!
I love the sleeping pic. Jenna is a smart girl. It's much harder to fall out of the swing that way :)
Those are two adorable girls
awww...
I really love my kids when they are sleeping too
Paeton sleeps with stuff on her head all the time, so funny. Glad to hear you are feeling better these days.
Ally chooses to wear her swimming robe as pajamas! Whatever makes them happy! Did you get my email?
I love jenna's hat. That's cute!
Post a Comment