No idea, but you have me curious.
i KNOW BECAUSE U TOLD ME.
I have no idea. Want to give us some clues?
Hi, um, you don't know me at all (I'm Erin Larsen's sister), but I saw a link to your blog on her blog and I am all about movie trivia....I think it is Charlie's house from Top Gun.
Shari's right!! You're good, Shari!
hmm...looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
I wasn't allowed to watch the "blue scene" during Top Gun, it's interesting that the house is blue. I hope that you had a fun trip.
I am so mad that I didn't even have a clue at this...this movie being in my top ten and all!
Top Gun is Jeremy's favorite movies....he would be embarrassed if he knew I had no clue to that answer.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
No idea, but you have me curious.
i KNOW BECAUSE U TOLD ME.
I have no idea. Want to give us some clues?
Hi, um, you don't know me at all (I'm Erin Larsen's sister), but I saw a link to your blog on her blog and I am all about movie trivia....
I think it is Charlie's house from Top Gun.
Shari's right!! You're good, Shari!
hmm...looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
I wasn't allowed to watch the "blue scene" during Top Gun, it's interesting that the house is blue. I hope that you had a fun trip.
I am so mad that I didn't even have a clue at this...this movie being in my top ten and all!
Top Gun is Jeremy's favorite movies....he would be embarrassed if he knew I had no clue to that answer.
Post a Comment