Last week with my cousin, Amy, in town, we decided to have a roommate reunion. We had everyone there except Erica & her family. We barbecued, looked over old pictures & had a nice time visiting. It was wonderful!
These girls were my roommates during the Fall 2001 semester at BYU-Idaho...right before I went home and met Randy!
Michelle (w/ Zachary), Keri, Amy, Lara & Jessica
6 comments:
How fun! I wish I would have had roommates worth remembering...oh well.
oh, fun! I feel like I need a roommate reunion with you, though we were never official roommates! :) I love all the kids on the couch--and you look gorgeous by the way, Keri!
What great pictures for great memories!
That does look like fun. You know I never really made friends with any of my roommates. :) I think it's b/c I lived with my best friend and my sister.
I lived at Royal Crest (#207 I think) the fall of 2000 to the spring of 2001. Did you live there at that time, too??
It was so fun to be together again and remember the good times we had! You girls were the greatest roommates!
Post a Comment