Monday, August 3, 2009

Sydney is 5!

We celebrated Sydney's 5th birthday a week and a half ago. That afternoon, we invited a few neighborhood friends over for a swim & sprinkler party. It was short and sweet--perfect. It was also Sydney's first party where I didn't tell people not to bring gifts. She was spoiled.

That night, we had them and them staying at our house, so we just did cake and ice cream after dinner. No pics...I had a lot on my plate that day!

Sydney & Kamrie

Sydney & Olivia

Broc & Jimmy

Bailey & Ellie

Jenna

Kamrie, Olivia & Brighton (who could be mistaken for Jenna at times...)

Carson, Merri & Tammy

And I was there, too.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet girl! She is so pretty, what a fun day! You look Fab by the way!!

ollie said...

Dang girl! You are lookin' HOT! That's such a great picture of you!

Sandi said...

What a good idea for a party! (I like the short and sweet part too.)

Danica said...

Birthdays are so fun!

Amanda said...

Hope she had a happy birthday! She's so cute Keri!

Nalene said...

Wow! I love that picture of you!