Sunday, October 21, 2007

Costume Party

Randy and I hosted the monthly brothers and sisters gathering this month. It consists of us, Randy's brother and sister who live locally, our sister-in-law's brother, and my sister and their families. Grandpa Chipman also attended. We had a costume party, ate Pumpkin Curry Soup (more curry than pumpkin), decorated sugar cookies, and visited. Here are some pictures of the grand event. I didn't get a picture of Mike & Ashlee--They were Scouters--Sorry!

Jenna, Grandpa Chipman, and Sydney (Sydney was using a quarter that Grandpa gave her to be her "eye".)

Keri, Jenna, Randy & Sydney
(I was a prom queen from Randy's high school, complete with redneck teeth.)

Kelsey & Cedric

Ray, Teri & kids

Jenny, David & kids

2 comments:

ollie said...

hey... redneck teeth are SO in right now.

Merri Hackett said...

Ha ha I love it! Looks like a lot of fun!!! You go Miss FHS Prom Queen! Loved the teeth.