Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"...Ready to play, head for the parque--the park--for the day."

The weather is going to be nice for a little longer here, so I decided to take the girls to the park this afternoon. I felt silly taking along my tripod to take pictures, but they always seem to turn out better that way. I just don't have very steady hands. Here is what the girls did. Jenna: scooted around on the blanket & grass, ate leaves, attacked the tripod, watched the kids playing. Sydney: took a few moments to watch the other kids, made friends with some girls from our neighborhood, played on the slides & swings, and took off her shoes while playing "house". Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day...not because they are all great, but because they capture what was really going on.









5 comments:

amanda said...

Looks like lots of fun. My girls love the slide too. Good pics. of the kids.

Unknown said...

Better be careful, or your gonna turn into a photographer. You won't get to enjoy any family events because you'll be the documentarian!
It's cool though. Looks like you had a good time :) Love you sis...

Erin L said...

so cute. Love it.

Karen said...

That picture of Sydney from the back looks exactly like Brooke! Those two could be twins. We need to take some pictures of them together.

Tammy said...

I love the pics, they are super Cute! I can't figure out how to put the pics in my actual blog and not just typing? Oh well