Saturday, October 6, 2007

I'm a little annoyed...

Just need to vent here for a second. Randy's Elder's Quorum had planned to have a get-together here at our house for all the families in their EQ after the priesthood session of general conference. So, we got the house cleaned, made a gallon plus of homemade hot chocloate, and purchased 40 cinnamon rolls. And no one came. I know it was late for those with kids, but I'd like to think we would have gone if it would have been somewhere else. I'm just wondering why those who organized it didn't even show up. So there. Sorry, Randy, I know it's not a big deal to you. I'll get over it, too.

10 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Oh I am SORRY! That does stink! Sorry I was in Salt Lake tonight or I would have come.

Merri Hackett said...

Oh and think of it this way, now you can invite your FAVORITE neighbors (The Hacketts) over for some cinnamon rolls tomorrow...hee hee hee!

Keri said...

Yeah, that's Randy's plan! Pass the word along. Cinnamon rolls & hot chocolate at the Chipman's tomorrow evening!

Heather said...

WOW! How inconsiderate of all those guys...I'm shocked to tell you the truth free food and no guys?!?!?!? Sorry it didn't work out.

ollie said...

give me their names and where they live and I'll take care of everything for you.... I mean, what are friends for, right?

Keri said...

Thanks, Ollie! Man, I wish I lived nearer to you. Wanna hang out? We could even let our girls throw fits together!

ollie said...

Right on!!!!

Candace said...

ok...that sucks. sorry.

Janae said...

I hope the church refunds you for all the food you bought. Sorry about that. Maybe it's because it was so cold that night? I've heard there's been lots of snow and rain.

Keri said...

We bought it on account at Macey's here in town, so we didn't have to front the money. I guess the ward just treated us and our neighbors!