
I know we all have them. Items in our kitchen that should have been thrown out long ago. Randy's mom bought him this strainer a few months before we got married, 5 1/2 year ago. I'm sorry to say that it has had rust on it most of that time. Up close, it's really gross. A few months ago, my sister teased me about it and recommended I get a new one. So I finally did it. I forked over $2 for a new one today. That being said, I want to see what you've got hiding in your kitchen cupboards. Do share.
3 comments:
You've got NOTHIN' on me!
I haven't taken a picture of mine yet, but I seriously have an 8 X 8 pan that is really rusty. I don't know why I don't just get a new one. I made carmels this year and needed that pan, so I covered it with wax paper and the carmels stuck to it and it was awful. That's my sad story!
Yeah, so my strainer belonged to (& was used by) Josh's great grandma. We have used it since we were married...11 1/2 years! The basket is finally starting to fall off and isn't rust one of the main food groups?
That isn't the worst I have seen. You should ask Aunt Melanie about her cheese grater!
P.S. Wasn't I the one who teased you???
Post a Comment