Oprah is a talented woman who has tackled innumerable topics but nothing like this has crossed her couches before. The show that aired Tuesday, September 25, 2007 was entitled: “237 Reasons to Have Sex” and featured numerous “experts” on intimacy and marriage. I just signed a petition about a show that recently aired on Oprah and thought you would want to take action on this as well: http://www.lightedcandle.org/oprah.asp Check out the website. I think it's important to stand up for what we feel is morally wrong. If we don't, who will?
I pirated the above from someone else's blog, but I did see part of this Oprah show mentioned, and it sickened me. I don't know if signing the petition will do any good, but I thought it was worth a try.
5 comments:
The other day i was going to watch it but when i heard them say having sex freely" i just turned it off. that is sad that people think this is an ok way of life.
WOW, I can't believe she would do a show like this...I signed that petition, don't you worry!!!!
Hey Keri,
I sell Uppercase Living. It is vinyl lettering. Check it out at www.uppercaseliving.com. If you register in Customer Corner you can see the catalog and stuff but you need a Demonstrator ID: 171967 and a Token: hoffman I have never been a party person and it is all a little too much for me. It is growing really fast and I have too many other things to do. But, I LOVE the product. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Apparently I don't have your e-mail so I will just tell you this way. Thank you for telling me that you were "someone" on my blog. I was rather confused. Also, I saw on candace's blog that you were looking for winter coats and they are on sale at ShopKo right now too! Just an idea.
Ha ha ha, when I first started reading the blog I was wondering where it was going to be headed. Good to hear we're against that episode and not for it. :)
Post a Comment