Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I took the girls out trick-or-treating with a group of neighbors this evening. It was a little bit chilly, so Randy took Jenna from me after a while. Sydney had fun until near the end, but then would refuse to get out at each door. The picture is what she did when I asked if I could get a picture of her. When we returned home, the outside lights were out. I figured we had run out of candy. Nope. Randy was just tired of trick-or-treaters. Oh, well, now we'll have a quiet, warm night at home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute little Elmo?!?!?!? I totally understand that not wanting to get out and walk things. Sometimes I think moving sidewalks would be a nice invention in our neighborhoods! :)

Rachel said...

Cute picture! Sabrina was screaming in our hallowween picture. Did you have a fun halloween?