Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pampered

A few weeks ago, Randy encouraged me to use some free coupons at a local spa. I made the appointment, and today was my lucky day. First, I had a 30-minute massage. My muscles are always very tense, so I could have used much longer, but it was very relaxing and enjoyable. Then, I got a pedicure. It was so nice to get all the dead skin scraped so my feet don't look so gross. (I never wanted "old lady" feet, but now I have them. Darn!) I picked a nail polish color that stood out...much different than the normal color I paint them. It was an enjoyable couple of hours for me. So nice to get out of the house and be pampered for free!

5 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Hey was it at the Xage spa in Springville? I got a microderm abrasion done. I am not sure I recommend it. Nest time I am getting a pedicure. :)

Keri said...

Yes, it was at Xage. The massage is good, too. Thank goodness for the free coupons...not sure why they have them, but I like it!

Heather said...

It's always nice to get pampered...I don't get it very often, but I LOVE to get a good pedicure once in a while. They look great!

Candace said...

pedicures are the best!

amanda said...

Love the color, Candace and I got a pedicure before she had Claire, that was a lot of fun to do something for us for once.