Sorting through their Easter baskets.
The best picture I could get of the two girls. I really love their dresses. I bought them last year on sale or clearance & am so pleased.
Jenna ripped the bow out of her hair before I could get a good picture & refused to let me take a picture of her until she saw Sydney getting all the attention from the camera!
8 comments:
Cute girls. I love the dresses.
I LOVE the dresses, and I love there shoes too!
Really cute girlies and dresses.
Love their dresses!
Sydney was so cute in primary yesterday. She kept putting her arm around Parker and they were singing their hearts out. I wished I could have recorded it for you. Her hair is DARLING! I wish Livvy's would grow!!!
The girls are adorable, I love Sydney's hair cut, and the dresses are too cute!
they look so cute in their easter dresses!! That was always one of my favorite parts about easter growing up.. the new dress
Syd's hair looks sooo cute!
Post a Comment