Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just too much...

The sight of a handful of friends playing in the neighbor's backyard last night was just too much for Sydney.  She begged, and begged, and BEGGED to go play for just a little bit.  I relented.

Do you think she was happy that I let her go?  I'm not sure...

Of course, then Jenna was mad and determined to go, as well.  She waved bye and was headed out the door, literally.  So I gave her a piggyback ride around the block & let her play, too.  Do I win push-over of the year?

8 comments:

Danica said...

Cute pictures. We've all been there!

Vanessa said...

You are too sweet!

Mel and Angus said...

Sydney looks waaaaay too happy! What a nice mom you are.

Amanda said...

I say pick your battles, and I do this all the time too! Sometimes it's just not worth the fight and better to give in. Sydney is looking so grown up by the way!

Dixie said...

not a pushover, a good mom!

Unknown said...

aww. i think you made mommy of the year!!

The Perkins Fam said...

You guys seem to have way more kids on that side of the ward than we do. Looks like she had tons of fun!

Nalene said...

Way to go Mom! You brought your kids another happy day!