It seems to happen, without fail. My house turns into a disaster zone over the weekend. I don't usually do anything about it until Monday morning. As I walked through my house, here's a sampling of what I'll be cleaning today. I know it may not appear to be too bad, but please keep in mind that nearly my entire house looks like this. Gross.
4 comments:
The same thing happens at my house! We also contributed to yours Saturday, sorry! Did you notice that I copied the picture of your family at the party and posted it on my blog?
Yes, I noticed. I should probably do the same with a few pictures from your blog.
I try to clean on Saturdays, but by Monday it looks like that too. The kids are constantly undoing all the cleanliness, aren't they?
ok, so i was looking at your blog at work,and someone over saw your diaster word and they were like "i'll show that girl diaster" it just looks like someone lives in that house. Your house looks great. but i don't understand how things get out of hand over the weekend.
Post a Comment