Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk or Treat

Tonight I took the girls to our ward "Trunk or Treat" activity. I'm not sure Sydney had a clear idea of what we were doing. She didn't really say "trick or treat", but just went from car to car getting her candy. It was decently enjoyable. Randy has been working long hours the past 3 days because of Xango's convention, so I've pretty much been flying solo. I've had a cold for a few days, and I've had a bad headache today. I'm glad all the cleaning and activities are over for the day, because I'm headed to bed!!

7 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Kams was sad she didn't get a picture w/ Sydney, so we need to do that sometime!

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

We had a trunk or treat tonight too! And ours was like yours -- decently enjoyable :) Your girls look cute. Hope you're feeling better.

Keri said...

Merri--we'll have to get one on Halloween!

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I was bummed our ward didn't do a trunk or treat this year. The girls looked cute! Hope you're feeling better.

ollie said...

I'm soooooo not a trunk-or-treat fan. I had never heard of one until I met "utah-ans".... what do you guys call yourselves?????

Keri said...

Ollie--I've always called them Utards. Don't really consider myself one of them. Guess I'm more New Mexican than anything.

ollie said...

right on!!!!